This is all the old stuff
Look at this calendar, look at all the times I write for you.
September 2014 M T W T F S S « Aug 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- The best farts are the ones that push themselves out.I just tweeted 2 weeks ago
- Shit! All I gotta do is see the cashier?! Damn! http://t.co/mEdEO6axlKI just tweeted 3 weeks ago
- RT @FilthyRichmond: Sex tip: Stuff a Cosmo up his butt.I just tweeted 3 weeks ago
The Stuff I write about.
- Where You Put Your GPS Unit and What it Says About You. August 26, 2014
- Mind Games August 12, 2014
- An Open Letter to the Canadian Prime Minister July 29, 2014
- Observations Part 4 July 22, 2014
Top Posts & Pages
Humor Blog Nation Blog Roll
Search for stuff I wrote!
Author Archives: MaximumWage
Middle Lower of the Windshield. You’re the type of person who wants a clear view of the road. You probably take your time when you make left hand turns because your field of view is obscured by the door frame. … Continue reading
Hey folks! Here are some things you can do when you’re bored, want to mess with people or just like have free time in your day to day activities. I’ll be honest, if you plan on doing any … Continue reading
Dear Canadian Prime Minister, I know what your real name is because I googled it. I’ve decided to call you Canadian Prime minister because it makes this open letter sound more ominous. Hey, its me Moses. I’ve decided to … Continue reading
Just some observations for you all. I don’t drink Colombian coffee. I snort it, and its probably not black its white. And its probably not Coffee. The only thing worse than a rapist is a clown rapist. The only thing … Continue reading
Well look at you getting two blog posts this week. Aren’t you lucky! After writing my last Tuesday blog post, I thought I’d post some of the other cover art I came across. ENJOY!
Call me unromantic, call me an asshole. I don’t believe in never ending love. I don’t believe in a love so strong that it conquers all. AND I CERTAINLY do not believe that, “all you need is love.” According … Continue reading