This is all the old stuff
Look at this calendar, look at all the times I write for you.
- Hey money, let's be friends. I don't want to start a relationship with you Cuz you don't last long and you're never there when I need youI just tweeted 1 day ago
- For those of us who don't smoke weed 420 is just another Easter.I just tweeted 4 days ago
- Things eve couldn't say to Adam in the garden of Eden, "put your dick away!"I just tweeted 1 week ago
The Stuff I write about.
- Making Friends Or Being A Friend As Told Through Gifs April 16, 2014
- My Take On The News April 8, 2014
- Pet Peeves as told through Gifs. April 1, 2014
- Never Be Afraid to Ask For Help. March 25, 2014
Top Posts & Pages
Humor Blog Nation Blog Roll
Search for stuff I wrote!
Author Archives: MaximumWage
We all have friends right? I mean if you don’t have any friends you should get off your computer and go make some new friends. Seriously I give you permission to stop reading this. Its a pretty hard … Continue reading
Pretty self explanatory once you see the headline and my tagline below it. What century is it? MUMPS? This can’t be real. Next you’ll be telling me Yellow fever, dysentery and the Oregon Trail are back. Nothing compared to a … Continue reading
I ran across this comment on the website Reddit, and it really struck me. I had to share it because I know there are many people out there through pride or ignorance who refuse to ask for help. You can … Continue reading
So I started writing down all those things I’ve said that may or may not be funny. YOU DECIDE. And yes I know its quite egotistical to quote yourself, what can I say? I’m pretty awesome. For the record I’d … Continue reading
Listed below are things I may have said in the past… I’m not really sure. Statement: Looks like all that working out has really paid off, you look great! Response: I’m not working out to look good, I’m working … Continue reading
That moment when a pair of my socks both lose their partners, and I force them into a new arranged marriage. The best Valentine a man can receive. (I got this last Valentines day from a friend.) This is how I … Continue reading
We all have those days. How I feel checking for grammatical errors before posting a blog post. How I feel after I’ve published said blog post, and find a really bad grammatical error: How I feel when I say something … Continue reading
Last December I made one of the biggest social media decisions in my life. I completely removed my Facebook account. (Twitter as well) The reasons are three fold. 1. I joined Facebook back in 2005 because I wanted to know … Continue reading