This is all the old stuff
Look at this calendar, look at all the times I write for you.
- I tried a fried Oreo for the first time yesterday. So? Do i need to fry everything to make it more yum!? Cause ill do that. I'll commit.I just tweeted 3 days ago
- Tennis? No fuck that. We're gonna shrink the ball make it white and put it on a table.I just tweeted 1 week ago
- I made a MySpace joke this weekend like is was 2003. #imawesome ppl laughed.I just tweeted 1 week ago
The Stuff I write about.
- What I Would Do If I Won The Lottery September 23, 2014
- How I Feel Now That Football Is Back! September 9, 2014
- She is So Beautiful. September 2, 2014
- Where You Put Your GPS Unit and What it Says About You. August 26, 2014
Top Posts & Pages
Humor Blog Nation Blog Roll
Search for stuff I wrote!
Author Archives: MaximumWage
Just some fun things to do with your time if you win. You never know. It doesn’t hurt to day dream once in a while. 1. I’d dress up like a homeless man, any time someone would give me a … Continue reading
Welcome back Football! Oh How I missed you! For those of you who don’t know, my foot ball team did really well last season. We won the trophy, the Superbowl, the Mega Millions of Football trophies. I’ve been really looking … Continue reading
While I have never uttered any of these words, I know some poor sap of a guy has at one time or another. She is so beautiful, I just want to go through her garbage and see if she has … Continue reading
Middle Lower of the Windshield. You’re the type of person who wants a clear view of the road. You probably take your time when you make left hand turns because your field of view is obscured by the door frame. … Continue reading
Hey folks! Here are some things you can do when you’re bored, want to mess with people or just like have free time in your day to day activities. I’ll be honest, if you plan on doing any … Continue reading
Dear Canadian Prime Minister, I know what your real name is because I googled it. I’ve decided to call you Canadian Prime minister because it makes this open letter sound more ominous. Hey, its me Moses. I’ve decided to … Continue reading