1.“There are some defeats more triumphant than victories.”
Michel de Montaigne (1533 – 1592)
Said the Frenchman to the Nazi.
2.“When you strike at a king, you must kill him.”
Ralph Waldo Emerson (1803 – 1882)
I don’t know, I was thinking about girly slappin some kings up in here.
3. “How important it is for us to recognize and celebrate our heroes and she-roes!”
4. “To sit in the shade on a fine day, and look upon verdure is the most perfect refreshment.”
No thanks I prefer water, looking at it would make me want to pee.
5.”I like pigs. Dogs look up to us. Cats look down on us. Pigs treat us as equals. “
Sir Winston Churchill
As we eat their nummy deliciousness known as bacon. Why yes I do treat them as equals, even if that means killing them.
6. “Discourage litigation. Persuade your neighbors to compromise whenever you can. As a peacemaker the lawyer has superior opportunity of being a good man. There will still be business enough. “
Abraham Lincoln (1809 – 1865)
Abraham Lincoln the only good lawyer in all of recorded history.
7. “I don’t need a baby growing inside me for nine months. For one thing, there’s morning sickness. If I’m going to feel nauseous and achy when I wake up, I want to achieve that state the old fashioned way: getting good and drunk the night before.”
Ellen DeGeneres, My Point and I Do Have One
YES! THIS IS WHAT I’M TALKING ABOUT! I see some good excuses in the future when my wife is pregnant and I want to go drinking!
8.” A slip of the foot you may soon recover, but a slip of the tongue you may never get over.”
Yeah, my foot still hurts Benjamin you asshole.
9. “I swear by my life and my love of it that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine.”
Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged
My thanks and respect go to our men and women serving in the armed forces, please don’t listen to that selfish prick Ayn Rand.