What is a GO bag?
A go bag is a functional backpack or bag that is kept on hand in case of natural disaster or zombie apocalypse.
I live in southern California so the chances of a zombie apocalypse, terrorist dirty bomb, earthquake or a Kim Kardashian riot are quite probable.
Here are the things in my Go bag.
- Trauma kit for sucking chest wounds, complete with a nasal pharyngeal airway, and complex bandages.
- Car first aid kit for boo boos and scrapes complete with neo-sporin.
- Hatchet for monsters
- duct tape, because tape is very useful.
- non perishable food.
- water filtration system.
- pot for cooking
- bandanna for sweat
- A wide brimmed hat because I sunburn easy.
- Other secret stuff that I wont say. But maybe I’m taking some extra mouthwash and toothpaste and a Glock 9mil.
So go forth and make a go bag. You never know when you might need one. Make sure its light and its a bag that you can just pick and go in case of a vampire attack, nuclear explosion or dystopian future.