These are real… I swear….
1. IN 1607 Three children invented a word game based on their father’s occupation. “Hangman” Is immortalized by 3 kids who saw their dad kill people and decided to turn it into something educational.
Pretty F _ _ _ _ E D up if you think about it.
2. The American Civil war was started when Robert E lee said some unkind words to Abraham Lincoln. Abraham Lincoln took offense and asked that things remain “civil” things escalated, Robert E Lee left for Virginia and the rest is history.
3. Mark Twain, had a really bad speech impediment and was the original inventor of the Train. He named it after himself.
4. The horse was domesticated for the sole reason that a father wanted to please his young daughter with a pretty pony. That man? Attila the Hun.
5. AIDS did truly come about, from a human having sex with a monkey. As for the Bubonic plague, that was the result of a human and a Rat having intercourse. The logistics of course being problematic but suffice it to say that people were smaller back in the day… When will people learn?