So here are some tips to being the nicest nice person in the entire world.
1. While at a friends house using the bathroom for any reason, if you notice the toilet paper is out… Replace it, also check to see if their is any backup toilet paper. You’ll be helping out someone, by avoiding the awkward screaming of “CAN SOMEONE GET ME SOME TOILET PAPER!?” While on the toilet.
2. One of your best friend’s significant other starts flirting with you. Try switching the conversation to how cool your best friend is, and how loyal you are to them.
3. While eating at a nice restaurant, forcefully ask to speak to the manager. Then proceed to praise the service and food you just received, even demanding a raise for your server.
4. While hanging out, your friend compliments you on a point you made. Return that compliment…. With interest, imagine if your friend was a predatory bank.
5. You see that your friend is wearing the same thing you are… Changing your clothes immediately, use the color wheel to help pick colors that would accentuate and enhance your friend’s outfit.
6. You’re in the middle of telling the funniest joke and your friend interrupts you to tell the punchline. DONT GET MAD! DONT GRAB A GUN! Instead, explain to everyone that it was their joke anyway. Haha!
7. You see complete strangers trying to take a photo in a public area. You offer to take the photo for them, and don’t zoom in on any cleavage.
8. Win the lottery… and “Spread the wealth” making sure NOT to lure any of your ex girlfriends back with your new found wealth. Instead, send them flowers and tell them its from a secret admirer.
9. If you see a homeless person on the street, offer them a blanket or a meal. At the very least, wave at them and smile in a non condescending way.
10. While driving, if you hear someone next to you at a stoplight blaring their music, roll down your windows and blare yours, so that they don’t feel left out.