1. When you go to hell, you go ass first. (Its part of the landing process…. think about it)
2. Every country has rednecks, in the US our rednecks have cars all over their property. In, parts of Europe its bicycles, in Afghanistan its land mines.
3. In the 50’s the US Air force was considering making a nuclear powered plane. Which hypothetically could fly forever (MY NIGHTMARE)
4. If these dogs, pugs to be exact ever fall incorrectly or are mistreated physically THEIR EYES CAN FALL OUT.
5. The only acceptable level of radiation is NO radiation, well unless of course you get cancer. You should expect to have your insides microwaved at that point.
6. The lottery is a bet for suckers.
7. No one is absolutely certain when fortune cookies started, but what is sure is that they’re full of shit. I WAS SUPPOSED TO WIN THE LOTTERY!
8. Dick Clark Isn’t immortal.
9. No one knows how to get to Sesame street. Except the creatures and people therein. LAME!
10. If Big bird was a real bird, the poultry industry would be all over that. There’s a lot of meat on them bones.
11. The term “Americano” in coffee originated from Americans overseas during the second world war. Apparently Americans couldn’t handle the strength of the European espresso and would water it down. USA, strong enough to conquer Europe not strong enough to conquer its coffee.