- Flakers (People who you make plans with and flake on you constantly)
- Fakers (Pretty Obvious)
- Takers (People who feel entitled to take your stuff or take things in general and some how at the end of the day think they are generous)
- Skaters (People who eschew any kind of responsibility or refuse to take ownership of a problem)
- Ragers (People with bad tempers)
- Public Pools (sometimes)
- Movie Theaters (Only if a texter or talker is around.)
- Movie Theater people at live theater.
- Walmart (although People of Walmart is a pretty entertaining website)
- Sticky things on knives or sticky residue, I get a nice rage when I discover dog poop or gum on my shoes
- Arm rests on airplanes, I find them annoying.
- Airport security
- Cell phones, sometimes I wish an EMP blast would just knockout all cell phones… Ahhhhhh… How I wish it would happen.
On a side note I really love kids. Loud ones, even the obnoxious ones or high spirited ones. I’m kind of a child whisperer, I have this ability to calm children and make them distracted to their crankiness. Even the crying ones on airplanes.