Continuing the trend of babies. I came across this list of the most popular children’s (expected) names of 2013.
I’m like, “how do they know?Do they have time machines and a data center equipped to spit out birth certificates filed in 2013?” I mean come on! I’m not that stupid.
So I did some research and found out yes, these names are true. If you plan on getting pregnant in the near future you might want to avoid these names.
- Hanna Montana (Many of the girls who watched that show are now in their child birthing years)
- Mascara.com (apparently mascara.com runs a promotion where you get free mascara for life if you name your child after the website.)
- PomPom (capitalize both Ps)
- LOL 🙂 (I double checked its real)
- Strippuh Pole
- Hard Hat
- Nolan/Ryan (the / is part of the name, you have to say slash to make the name complete.)
- Bong Hit
- Maximus Thor (this is a real name Proof)
- Do you even lift bro?
- Konker (Do not spell it Conquer)
- Freebeer.com (DO I EVEN NEED TO EXPLAIN!?)
First of all, glad to see BRAD is coming back as a popular name. I am shocked to see Bella still in the top mostly due to Twilight fans of course. What I really can’t wait for is to vote for president in 2052, Senator Cockington Johnson is sure to win.