- I bet you’re all excited about getting old. The increasing number and sizes of flaps of skin.
- I bet you’ll be excited for that bladder that fills and empties when you least expect it.
- I bet you’re all excited from the diaper rashes from the adult size diapers you’ll be wearing as a result of the bladder problems.
- I bet you’re excited for all those young people to laugh at your inability to use modern technology. Its ok, you’ll still know how to use an Iphone.
- I bet you’re excited for a bed time of 7:30 and sometimes 8:00 if its love making night.
- I bet you’re excited to relay the story of walking 10 ft in the snow to a bus and 40 ft in the snow to your school to your grand kids.
- I bet you’re all excited to tell your grand kids how money was paper when you were a kid and not a chip implanted in your arm.
- I bet you’ll be excited for President Bieber… Yeah, Nathan Arnold Bieber he’s a good leader and has a good head on his shoulders. He was raised right because his Dad took a huge part in his upbringing.
Who am I kidding? You won’t be excited because you’ll all be soylent green. Now go out and enjoy life while you still have a bladder to do so!