Found these on the internet and wanted to share. Trust me when I say they’re all true ok?
1. A Giraffe can go without water longer than a camel.
2. A Horse cannot breathe though its mouth.
3. Wombats poop in cubes.
4. Eagles mate while airborne.
5. Coconuts kill more people every year than sharks.
6. The time separating the Stegosaurus and the Tyrannosaurus Rex is greater than the time separating Tyrannosaurus Rex and You.
7. Cleopatra is closer to the modern era than she is closer to the construction of the pyramids.
8. Lobsters are apparently immortal. (Minus us eating them that is)
9. If you gather 23 random people in a room there is a 50% chance that 2 of those people will share the same birthday.
10. Raspberry flavoring is extracted from beaver glands.
11. Charlie Chaplin once lost a Charlie Chaplin look alike contest.
12. Honey never spoils
14. Light roast coffee has more caffeine than dark roast.
15. If you keep walking east you’ll always be walking east, if you keep walking north you’ll eventually be walking south.
16. Ants can survive in a microwave, they’re small enough to miss the microwaves.
17. Ke$ha’s “Tik Tok” sold more copies than any single by the Beatles.
18. If you flick your nipple and wait a few seconds it will go hard. (Try it right now if you don’t believe me.)
19. 111111111 x 111111111 = 12345678987654321
20. I skipped the number 13 and you didn’t notice…. did you?