I gotta be honest, I’m not a huge fan of celebrities, don’t get me wrong some of them are really cool, its just that I’ve seen my fair share of them having lived in LA. I do believe I’ve had enough observations recently about them to do a blog post. So here goes nothing.
– A good rule of thumb about Nicolas Cage movies is that 1 out of 5 are amazing. 3 out of 5 are entertaining and 2 out 5 are the absolute worst pieces of shitty garbage no one should ever see. And these figures work out because he makes about 5-6 movies a year.
– January Jones has bitchy resting face. (Its a fact) You don’t know what bitchy resting face is? Here you go.
– Michael Cera hasn’t aged a day in 10 years.
– John Stamos is incredibly good looking.
– It doesn’t matter how famous or attractive someone is, they will always have a movie/tv show/photos they hope no one ever sees.
– When a child actor acts like an adult in an interview its really annoying. Hell when any kid acts like and adult its annoying. Now that I think about it, adults who act immature and kids who like adults are F#$%ing annoying as all hell.
– Harrison Ford is 70. Think about that.
The guy is in better shape than me.
– Did I mention how incredibly good looking John Stamos is?
– My only hope for humanity is that no one would publicly admit they watch “keeping up with the Kardashians.” If you don’t know what that is, don’t investigate it.
– I realized that with the advent of social media and ESPECIALLY the camera phone, that more and more celebrities are asked for a photo than say 10 years ago. So not only do they get stalked by the papparazzi for photos, they have john and jane American citizen asking them for photos as well.
– I was watching on youtube the old reruns of the classic tv show, “Whats my Line.” And it made me miss old Hollywood.
– And last but not least: