Hey folks! Here are some things you can do when you’re bored, want to mess with people or just like have free time in your day to day activities. I’ll be honest, if you plan on doing any of these you’ll probably come off as an asshole.
1. Go up to a normally dressed person you don’t know and look them over saying, “you’re wearing that?”
2. Go up to a stranger and point to their nose saying, “hey you’ve got something on your nose.” If they try to wipe it away keep telling them they’re missing it.
3. As an attractive woman walk up to an obviously straight male checking you out and say,”I love your eye shadow.”
4. In a department store walk up to a stranger and whisper to them. “Its in the bathroom.” If they respond walk away nervously.
5. At a bus stop make repeated and serious eye contact with someone in a car, Pee your pants for that super crazy look.
6. When a friend calls you on your cell phone take on a completely different persona. Talk like this for a minute or two. See how long you can keep it up.
7. While driving at night wear a Halloween mask. Try making eye contact with other drivers. Especially drivers with children.
8. On dark and stormy nights dress up in a ghost costume and walk by lonely country roads or battlefields making drivers by think the roads are haunted.
9. Buy a bunch of bulk bumper stickers. Put them on cars who double park or are general assholes. (the bumper stickers can be anything from “my child is a super star” to “THANKS OBAMA.”)
10. If you know someone likes water, and uses plastic water bottles. Switch out the water with straight bottom shelf Vodka. If you know someone who likes Snapple, switch it with half whiskey half Snapple.